A lot of the sayings are completely insane. These are the ones I like, for different reasons.
3. If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.
31. No prophet is accepted in his own village; no physician heals those who know him.
36. Do not be concerned from morning until evening and from evening until morning about what you will wear.
51. What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.
58. Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life.
69. Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves.
70. That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves.
113. It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying ‘here it is’ or ‘there it is’. Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and we do not see it.
Have a look at the full translation over at gnosis.org if you need a chuckle.